Thursday, February 09, 2006

Cartoons?

What the hell is going on??? Whats this whole cartoons in the Middle East thing actually about?

I've been hearing and talking about it so much with friends and colleagues that I'm kinda sick of it all, but I saw The Daily Show last night and I couldn't stop laughing... hats off to you Mr. Stewart!

This clip did it for me (direct link)
Safari users can copy this link and then go to the Download manager (Alt+Apple+L) and paste it in directly, it'll start downloading. Its only about 12MB.

There's a bunch more funny/good stuff here

I feel that Daily Show pretty much sums up my points of view too..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least in some parts of the world people express their comments without pouring themselves on the ground.

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home